Under the China Thirteen Five energy development planing, in order to promote the whole economic efficiency maximum in oil and gas industry by emphasizing the advantage of integrated in production oil process, NOC and IOC focus on optimizing solution and controlling cost, which is new deploy for automatic, digital and intelligent of petroleum assets. The Fifth Digital Oilfield Summit Forum & International Academic Conference will be held scheduled 19-20th October, 2017 in Qingdao, China, and themed big data, accurate intelligent throughout oilfields transformation development on low cost. Primary consideration as follows:
Organizer: Chang’an University, China Energy Society, Shaanxi Petroleum Society, Shandong Petroleum Society,
China University of Petroleum (Huadong), SINOPEC Shengli Oilfield .
Co-Organizer: Laser Research Institute of Shandong Sciences Academy, VictorySoft Company.
Undertaker: Wider Area (Shandong), Xi’an Data Source Software Co.,Ltd,
DOICU (Digital Oilfield Institute of Chang’an University),
Zhongzhi Hengtong (Beijing) Information Technology Co., Ltd.
2. Event Abbreviations: DOSFIAC
3. Homepage: http://dosfiac.chd.edu.cn/
4. Time: October 19-20th, 2017 (to be determined)
5. Host city: Qingdao, China (to be determined)
6. Programma consist of:
1) Invite professionals to exchange the technical and academic.
2) Launch ceremony for Monograph which title with Digital Oil Field in China and Data Science for Petroleum Assets.
3) Showcase of the relative equipment, instruments, tools, software serves for digital oil field, IT and DT.
4) Announcing results for outstanding paper awards, granting the certification and bonus.
5) DOSFIAC Offer the integrated platform of paper presentation and ideological convergence which meet the oil and gas sector’s requirement, conference proceedings index by EI compendex.
6) Visit the well-known China university of petroleum (Huadong).
Please draw your attention, DOSFIAC 2017 will be focus on the practical value and contribution for economic benefit and society influence.
Jan. 11th, 2017
The Fifth Digital Oilfield Summit Forum &
International Academic Conference